- We have a family is preparing to take in several foster children – all under the age of six. They are in a huge need for some essential items by the 13th of September. Some items of need include a crib, highchair, car seats, etc. If you happen to have any items – or could purchase to donate, please let us know via the form on this page.
- A single mother and her four children (three girls and one boy under the age of ten) are in need of a new place to live. Is anyone able to connect this family to an apartment, home or shared living space that would be affordable to a person with a lower income? This mom would really like for her children to be able to remain in the Mooresville School system if at all possible. Please connect with us soon if anyone is able to help offer a resolution.
- Do you have a gently used toy box that you are willing to donate? A family in our church is looking for one. Please contact us for more information.
- A local family has two sets of Farberware pots and pans that they would like to donate to a couple of families that could use them.
- A young mother has a gently used Pack-n-Play that she would like to donate to someone who could better use it now that her children are no longer in need of it.
If you could use either of these items, please use the form below and we will help you make the connection!